....and we're back. Since I don't think anybody really reads this, here's another death metal album!
Profound Lore hits it out of the park yet again with this release. Those of you who are familiar with Incantation's Onward to Golgotha might recognize the vocal stylings of one Craig Pillard on this album. I shouldn't really have to describe what Disma sound like now that you know they have a former member of Incatation, but just in case you aren't listening to Onward to Golgotha on a weekly basis like you should be, Disma play death metal. Slow, ugly, heavy as fuck death metal. I've seen the term "old-school death metal" used to describe Disma, however I'm starting to think that anything that isn't overly technical and wanky automatically get's labeled as such. So fuck it. It's death metal, it crushes, go get it. (Also, I have no idea what the hell is going on, but there has been a ton of awesome death metal released this year.)
Disma on last.fm
Get it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment